Poppgetraun og tilkynning um spilamennsku
Hvet alla til þess að koma nú loksins og hlusta á MENN ársins leika á þeim stórfína stað Café Aroma í Firðinum í Hafnarfirði. Enda er nú a. m. k. rúmur mánuður þangað til við munum leika fyrir almenning á nýjan leik. Hefjum leik upp úr miðnætti á morgun. Læt hér fljóta með poppgetraun Smútniffs "Þekktu lagið"...
6 textabrot birtast hér, lausnina er að finna í commentakerfinu. Góða skemmtun og sjáumst á morgun á Aroma.
1
Poor old Johnny Ray Sounded sad upon the radio He moved a million hearts in mono
2
Don't say words you're gonna regret Don't let the fire rush to your head
3
Here I am and within the reach of my hand she's sound asleep And she's sweeter now than the wildest dream. Could have seen her and I watch her slipping away
4
I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling the puzzles apart
5
Like a king without a castle Like a queen without a throne I’m an early morning lover And I must be moving on
6
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the Steel breeze
6 textabrot birtast hér, lausnina er að finna í commentakerfinu. Góða skemmtun og sjáumst á morgun á Aroma.
1
Poor old Johnny Ray Sounded sad upon the radio He moved a million hearts in mono
2
Don't say words you're gonna regret Don't let the fire rush to your head
3
Here I am and within the reach of my hand she's sound asleep And she's sweeter now than the wildest dream. Could have seen her and I watch her slipping away
4
I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling the puzzles apart
5
Like a king without a castle Like a queen without a throne I’m an early morning lover And I must be moving on
6
You were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the Steel breeze

2 Comments:
Rétt svör eru:
1
Comon Eileein
Dexy's Midnight Runners
2
Eye in the Sky
Alan Parson's project
3
Hunting high and low
Aha
4
The Scientist
Coldplay
5
Goodbye Stranger
Supertramp
6
Shine on you crazy diamond
Pink Floyd
Þýðir það að þú vannst getraunina?
Skrifa ummæli
<< Home